Paige was very obliging in posing for a portrait which I am pleased to post here ...
Paige is fond of the pool and was clearly feeling very much at home in it ...
Paige resembles her mother very much and that will have to serve for now as an indication of what Becky looks like because at the moment I see I have no photo of Becky.
In unrelated news, here's a photo of another of those interesting architectural features that are possible on buildings never visited by snow and ice. The staircase corkscrews its way up to a simple white door at the top. Lovely to look at even if less tempting to climb. If it is meant to serve as a fire escape they have certainly succeeded in turning it into a visual treat, which cannot be said for exterior fire escapes in New York City or Montreal. By the way I am only presuming it's a spiral stairway. For all I know it could be a water slide. That would certainly get the occupants down from a burning building with amazing dispatch.



No comments:
Post a Comment